Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Journey To the Savageland

 


I’ll make a vehicle that can go through 

Land and water;       

One, which gets wheels on land,

The same, which gets fatter and fatter on water;

 

Floating through a river, passing by icy mountains and a dense forest;

I reach my destination and then rest;

The next day, I take a lens;

I search for the rare emerald.

 

My mind gets puzzled, but soon everything comes to sense.

I found the emerald in a chest;

I thought I was done with the quest;

A dragon woke up from the emerald        

I thought I was in trouble;

But the dragon trapped me in a bubble.

 

After years and years, I popped the bubble,

And heard someone call my name

I heard my mom scream

And realized all of this was a dream.

 

-Shreyas S J - ICSE 6C 


No comments:

Post a Comment