Thursday, October 21, 2021

The best years of my life

 


To begin with, a long time ago, exactly 11 years ago, I was born!  I know that I cannot not tell if I was happy when I was born, I was probably crying.  But hey, Life sure was better after that! 

A happy moment I had in my life was when I first entered the U.S, specifically Arkansas. I don’t remember that much, but I do remember that I had great friends there! 

Here is another happy moment, My first birthday party!  I was about 5 or 6 years old when I had my first party. It took place in an epic trampoline park! I had so much fun and so did my friends. I even had my first cake there! 

Time for the next one. So, it was fall 2016, my family and I were planning on a special trip to Disney World! At that time, I was living in Florida. Once we got there, I had a blast! We went to 4 distinct districts of Disney World, and all of them had so many fun rides and experiences! Even the hotel we stayed at was marvellous! Breakfast and dinner, was delicious, so was lunch! 

This had to be the best time of them all! But wait, there’s more! Another one was when I first came to India after a long time! 

I came here in Spring 2019 -in late May. It was awesome! Every building and house looked so uniqe! Cars and bikes bustling down the highway, and beautiful tourist spots! 

I went literally everywhere in India.  Well ,maybe not everywhere, but a lot of places! Food was tasty too. There are many more, but these are the main ones, so I can tell you more next time if you want! 




~Vyomdev Visveswar – 6 IG


No comments:

Post a Comment