Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Hot Wheels


One day when I went to my friend's house. He had bought toy cars and a track. It had a sling attached to the front part of the track. 

When we put the car there and tie the rubber band and let it go, it will give a boost to the car.  We can also customize the track with loopty loops and more.


He actually had a collection of these. There are lamborghinis, Bugatti’s, Ferrari’s and F1 cars. 


One day, while we had gone shopping I spotted the same cars there. I was excited. I asked my mother if she could buy them. She thought about it and then said yes. Then I started a collection of my own. 


Now I have over 100 cars and some unique ones- like one that twists and turns and a Ford Mustang with an open roof top, a BMW bike, a Ducati bike and a yellow color Lamborghini Aventador. 


Even though we moved from the USA to India I bought it here and still have it for remembrance.


~Srikara Pramod- 5LS


No comments:

Post a Comment