Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Nirantara and the music journey



Since I was a small girl, I have always dreamed of becoming a famous singer. One night, I was lying down on my bed and listening to soft music playing from my headphones. Then as I closed my eyes, my dream was actually starting to come true!!


I found myself in a caravan with my cousin brother, my little sister and my older brother. We were driving to a cave filled with precious gems. As we were coming back, we saw a person holding some posters and oh my god! I couldn’t believe it!!It was from my dream channel called the Voice Kids!! He approached us and asked if any of us were interested in auditioning. I immediately stepped forward and happily said yes! 


When we reached home, I told my parents about it. They immediately agreed. They auditioned me for The Voice Kids and soon enough, it was the day of my first performance! I was super excited and nervous at the same time. As I walked to the stage, I gathered all my strength and started singing and to my surprise, all the judges turned their chairs around which means they loved it! 


I was so happy at the moment and as a bonus, I was in the Voice kids! Just then, my mom walked in and removed my headphones and told me to sleep and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was so excited to resume my dream!!


The end


Nirantara Shivamurty,5LS


No comments:

Post a Comment