Wednesday, November 10, 2021

A Birthday In The Woods

 


I was excited, it was my birthday, we were going camping in the woods, this for me was the best gift. I was excited, but also scared- scared of lions and tigers, scared that they would pounce on my human flesh.

We found a perfect place to set our camp, where we had a good view of the nearby mountains and were close to a large river.

We slept late, but woke up early in the morning at six as we were going on a trek to the nearest mountain. It was very adventurous climbing the mountain. We reached the top of the mountain after

trekking for almost two hours. We saw the view of the jungle and the nearby mountains, it was beautiful. We had a guide with us who had an open

jeep.  The jeep was really fast and it was like a rollercoaster ride down the hills. We reached the bottom of the mountains in

~Deev M Jain- 8 A

No comments:

Post a Comment